registering an our of state corporation in caAs you may know, the state of California may be one of the most difficult states to work with! Registering an out of state business in CA can be a long and hard process but please look no further! Our goal at Diversified Business Solutions is to make this process as smooth as possible!

Statement and Designation by Foreign Corporation

In order to register your corporation, a Statement and Designation by Foreign Corporation form must be completed and signed by an officer. You may contact us at (916) 480-1225 to get this process started.

Certificate of Good Standing

You will need to obtain a Certificate of Good Standing and submit that with the Statement and Designation by Foreign Corporation form. It must be issued from the state your corporation was formed in and dated within 6 months. A Certificate of Good Standing is also commonly known as a Certificate of Existence, Certificate of Status, etc.

Agent for Service of Process

All entities formed in California will require a Registered Agent for Service or Process to accept legal documents on your behalf. The agent must be from California and must list a physical California address. Please click here for more information on how you can list our company as your registered agent.

Filing Process

Diversified Business Solutions can simplify the process in registering an out of state corporation in CA. The Secretary of State will need copies of the Certificate of Good Standing and the Statement and Designation by Foreign Corporation form to get you up an running.

The cost of the filing will depend on which processing time you would like to use. When filing through DBS, there are two options available to you; standard processing (5-7 business days) and the expedited processing (1 business day).

It’s as easy as scanning and e-mailing your completed documents to us. We take credit card payments over the phone. Documents and payments received by 12:30PM PST on a business day will be submitted the same day. Upon pick up of your filed documents, we will scan and e-mail a copy to you prior to mailing out the originals.

Please call us at (916) 480-1225 and one of our filing experts can get you started!